This page is dedicated to all (both AIS3 member and not-member authors) joint Serbian/Italian publications.
You can add here references of your “joint” papers/books/reports/etc.
with links (when available) to the text-files or to journals.
Send your references and link to: email@example.com
Currently available publications:
- Proceedings of the 4th Quality of Life Workshop “Nano for Health” (Belgrade, September 21, 2016)
- Report on bilateral cooperation and on the activities of AIS3 in the period December, 2015 to December, 2016 and Action Plan for 2017
- E-book: “Italian – Serbian Cooperation on Science,Technologies and Humanities”
- Report on bilateral cooperation and on the activities of AIS3 in the period December, 2014 to December, 2015 and Action Plan for 2016
- Report on bilateral cooperation and on the activities of AIS 3 in the period December, 2013 to November, 2014 and Action plan for 2015
- Svetlana Jakšić, Luca Padovani, Exception handling for copyless messaging, Science of Computer Programming, vol. 84, pages 22-51, ISSN~0167-6423, Elsevier, 2014. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167642313001214)
- Mariangiola Dezani-Cinacaglini, Luca Padovani, Jovanka Pantović, Session Type Isomorphisms, Proceedings of PLACES’14, EPTCS~155, pages 61-71, Open Publishing Association, 2014. (http://eptcs.web.cse.unsw.edu.au/content.cgi?PLACES2014)
- Mariangiola Dezani-Ciancaglini, Silvia Ghilezan, Preciseness of Subtyping on Intersection and Union Types. Proceedings of RTA-TLCA’14, LNCS~8560, pages 194-207, Springer, 2014.
- Silvia Ghilezan, Svetlana Jaksic, Jovanka Pantovic, Jorge A. Pérez, Hugo Torres Vieira: Dynamic Role Authorization in Multiparty Conversations, Proceedings of BEAT 2014, EPTCS-162: 1-8 (http://eptcs.web.cse.unsw.edu.au/content.cgi?BEAT2014)
- High-level Workshop on Advanced Biofuels
- Cooperation of the Institute Mihajlo Pupin (Belgrade) with Italy
- The Proceeding of the Italian – Serbian Bilateral Workshop on “Science for Cultural Heritage” (Belgrade, November 12, 2013)
- Quality of Life 2014 – Presentations
- Garcia-Vila, M., E. Fereres, M.H. Prieto, C. Ruz, R. Albrizio, M. Todorovic, M.A. Soriano (2012). Sunflower. In: Crop yield response to water (Eds. P. Steduto. T.C. Hsiao, E. Fereres, D. Raes), Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper 66: 164-171
- Perovic, V., Lj. Zivotic, R. Kadovic, A. Dordjevic, D. Jaramaz, V. Mrvic, M. Todorovic (2013), “Spatial modelling of soil erosion potential in a mountainous watershed of South Eastern Serbia”, Environmental Earth Sciences, 68: 115-128.
- Todorovic, M., B. Karic, L.S. Pereira (2013), “Reference evapotranspiration estimate with limited weather data across a range of Mediterranean climates”, Journal of Hydrology, 481: 166-176
- Status and Perspectives of the Scientifical and Technological Cooperation (April 10th, 2013)
- Report on bilateral cooperation and on the activities of AIS3